Project Manager/ Designer
Fox Fox Studio is seeking a talented Project Manager with the desire to be in a creative and fun office with current projects in NYC, Charlotte, Houston, Dallas, Austin, and Marfa. Ideal candidates must thrive in a self-directed environment, have sound judgement, and an overactive attention to detail. Ideal candidates will have experience with residential, commercial, restaurant, and retail projects. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for responsibility at a young, design-focused studio.
● 2-5 Years experience in an Architecture office, including Construction Documents
● Prior experience with the residential and commercial permitting process
● Strong design, 3D modeling, and organizational skills.
● Professional Licensure preferred, but not required.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture from an accredited university.
● Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup
● Able to effectively prioritize multiple project deadlines
● Responsible for managing project deliverables, schedules, and acting as the main point of contact throughout the duration of the project
● Designing & compiling Schematic Design, Design development, and Construction Documents
● Management of CA phase of projects including construction site visits, meetings with GC, and RFI process.
● Please send resume and portfolio of design work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation & Benefits:
● Health plan and 401k
● Remote work flexibility